Liquid Nano Particle Size Potassium supplement in concentrate form.
Liquid Nano-ionic Potassium supplement addresses the potassium deficiencies of the human body.
As it is in the Nano Particle Size state it is 100% available
for fast and efficient absorption. This is especially critically for older persons because
they have a difficult time getting potassium absorbed. The Nano Particle Size state means it gets into the
cell structure without the need of being processed by the digestive system. Other forms of potassium
are not easily digested, typically 10% - 15% is absorbed and rest is eliminated from the
body through normal bowel processes.
It is needed for growth, building muscles, transmission of nerve impulses, heart activity etc.
Nano-Ionic Potassium 2oz
||Item 206, Nano-Ionic Potassium, 2 oz dropper; $20.00. Serving size 2
17 mg Nano Particle Size potassium and 60mg Vitamin C, approximately a 30 day supply.
NOTE! Private Policy Statement: Your private information is not sold to or made
available to anyone. All charges are one time only and shipping charges shown are actual.
Check out order pages are processed on a secure "HTTPS" server.
|Summarizing the benefits of potassium.
- An essential mineral that is found in almost every cell.
- It is needed for growth, building muscles, transmission of nerve impulses, heart activity etc.
- Potassium, together with sodium - potassium inside the cell and sodium in the fluid surrounding the cell,
work together for the nervous system to transmit messages as well as regulating the contraction of muscles.
- Deficiency of potassium.
- The kidneys excrete any excesses, but deficiencies are seldom found in people on normal diets,
although most people could look at increasing their potassium intake.
- A deficiency may result in fatigue, cramping legs, muscle weakness, slow reflexes, acne, dry skin,
mood changes, irregular heartbeat.
- If you are into bodybuilding, it is also a good idea to increase your potassium intake, since
potassium is needed to maintain your muscles in good form, controlling your muscle actions, and since
potassium is lost in excessive sweating and urine.
- Works to help protect against prostate enlargement or cancer.
- Potassium is one of the electrolytes we all require to maintain health.
- This mineral is important for a healthy nervous system and a regular heart rhythm.
- It helps prevent stroke, aids in proper muscle contraction, and works with sodium to control the body's water balance.
- Potassium is important for chemical reactions within the cells and aids in maintaining stable blood
pressure and in transmitting electrochemical impulses.
- A 1997 review of earlier studies showed that low potassium intake may be a significant factor in the
development of high blood pressure.
- Potassium also regulates the transfer of nutrients through cell membranes.
- This function of potassium has been shown to decrease with age, which may account for some of the circulatory
damage, lethargy, and weakness experienced by older people.
- Together with magnesium, potassium can help prevent calcium-oxalate kidney stones.
Together with magnesium, potassium can help prevent calcium-oxalate kidney stones. Signs
of potassium deficiency include abnormally dry skin, acne, chills, cognitive impairment, constipation,
depression, diarrhea, diminished reflex function, edema, nervousness, insatiable thirst, fluctuations in
heartbeat, glucose intolerance, growth impairment, high cholesterol levels, insomnia, low blood pressure,
muscular fatigue and weakness, nausea and vomiting, periodic headaches, proteinuria (protein in the urine),
respiratory distress, and salt retention.
Disclaimer: Results may vary from person to person. Click
regarding general information presented. Information on this Web site is not medical advice,
see your health care professional.The information on this Web page is void where
prohibited by Law.